Extendable Pry Bar, 18'-29' (Gearwrench)
Extendable Pry Bar, 18"-29" (Gearwrench)
Add to Cart
• Extendable from 18" - 29"
• Head locks in 14 positions
• Grooved head profile provides additional traction
• Head Indexible through 180° for greater
• Unmatched access by the head of the pry bar adjusted to 14 locking positions
• Lifetime warranty
• Exceeds ANSI requirements for proven strength
GearWrench Pry Bars are ideal for engine re-positioning and placement, aligning steel components, and re-positioning equipment. There are two ranges of pry bars to meet the different requirements of users. The premium pry bars with indexing heads offer the most versatility and adjustable access. They are available in sizes from 8 to 33 inches with regular handles and as a 29 and 48 inches version with an extending handle. The acetate handle pry bars have a fixed angled tip for access and leverage and a special formulation handle that gives greater resistance to cold temperatures and to drops.