3M™ Class 1 DBI-SALA® Nano-Lok™ XL Self Retracting Lifeline with Quick Connect, Web, 11 ft.
Couldn't load pickup availability
3M™ DBI-SALA® Nano-Lok™ Extended Length Self-Retracting Lifelines are going to great lengths to help improve fall protection. Available in 9 ft. (2.75 m), 11 ft. (3.35 m), 15 ft. (4.57 m) and 20 ft. (6 m) lengths, the family of Nano-Lok SRLs combines fall protection with ease-of-use and comfort for even more applications. Speed sensing brake activation system provides protection at low heights. Tension is always kept on the lifeline, which helps reduce dragging, snapping and trip falls. Durable nitrile energy absorber is a smaller design and last four times longer.
3M™ DBI-SALA® Nano-Lok™ Extended Length Self-Retracting Lifeline is ergonomically designed for ease of use and is ideal for direct connection to most harnesses. The extremely compact and lightweight design is virtually unnoticeable on your back, staying out of the worker’s way and making it ideal as a lanyard replacement. Whether your application requires single or twin leg configurations, mounting to an overhead anchor or for connection directly to harness, there are dozens of models to choose from to suit almost any application. Nano-Lok™ locks quickly—stopping a fall within inches—providing more protection at low heights. In addition, tension is always kept on the lifeline, which reduces dragging, snapping and trip falls. Both features are key safety improvements.
- ANSI Class 1
- Impact-resistant housing made of tough thermoplastic housing designed to help withstand demanding worksites
- Impact indicator provides a visual alert that the SRL has been involved in a fall
- Speed-sensing brake system provides as low as 6 ft. (2m) of required fall clearance
- Swiveling anchorage loop limits lifeline twisting for smooth operation
- High-capacity external energy absorber designed for users (and tools) up to 420 lbs. (190kg)