3M™ Class 1 Protecta® Self Retracting Lifeline, Galvanized Cable, 20 ft.
Couldn't load pickup availability
The 3M™ Protecta® Self-Retracting Lifeline (SRL) is durable yet lightweight and built to last while providing an economical fall protection solution without compromising performance or safety. The 3M™ Protecta® Self-Retracting Lifeline is available in multiple lifeline lengths and materials featuring a design to help ensure longevity. The 3M™ Protecta® Self-Retracting Lifeline is designed with the worker in mind, featuring a stackable housing design, with web or steel cable lifeline and a built-in swiveling anchorage point for added comfort and ease of use. 3M™ Protecta® Self-Retracting Lifelines are available in SRL, personal SRL, Leading Edge SRL, and Retrieval SRL configurations.
The 3M™ Protecta® Self-Retracting Lifeline (SRL) extends and retracts with the user as they perform their work task. Should a fall occur, a speed sensing brake system activates, stopping the fall and reducing the forces imposed on the user to safe levels. In addition, tension is always kept on the lifeline, which helps reduce dragging, snagging, trips, and falls. Whether the application requires single or twin leg configurations, mounting to an overhead anchor, or for connection directly to harness, there are several models to choose from to suit a variety of applications. 3M™ Protecta® Self-Retracting Lifeline is equipped with an integrated carrying handle to assist in transporting the SRL to job sites.
- ANSI Class 1
- Swiveling anchorage connector loop and carabiner
- Compact, lightweight design
- Features impact-indicating external energy absorber (for models with external shock pack)
- Aluminum or thermoplastic housing design
- Cable lengths of 20 ft (6 m) or greater feature stackable housing design
- Corrosion resistant components
- Reliable fall arrest energy dissipation system
- Self-locking snap hook on lifeline
- Quick activating speed-sensing locking system