3M™ Class 1 DBI-SALA® Smart Lock Self-Retracting Lifeline, Galvanized Cable, 50'
Couldn't load pickup availability
The 3M™ DBI-SALA® Ultra-Lok™ Self-Retracting Lifeline (SRL) is durable, lightweight, and engineered for safety, efficiency, and reliability. It is available with synthetic rope, stainless steel, or galvanized steel cable lifeline material, and an aluminum or thermoplastic housing. The 3M™ DBI-SALA® Ultra-Lok™ Self-Retracting Lifeline (SRL) RSQ™ design is a dual-mode SRL for fall arrest and integrated rescue systems. 3M™ DBI-SALA® Ultra-Lok™ Self-Retracting Lifelines are available in SRL, Retrieval SRL, and RSQ™ configurations.
The 3M™ DBI-SALA® Ultra-Lok™ Self-Retracting Lifeline (SRL) extends and retracts with the users as they perform their work task. Should a fall occur, the speed sensing brake system will activate helping stop the fall and reducing the forces imposed on the user to safe levels. 3M™ DBI-SALA® Ultra-Lok™ Self-Retracting Lifelines represent quality and durable systems that help ensure performance when it is needed the most.
- Durable aluminum or thermoplastic housing
- Available in multiple configurations, lifeline lengths, and material types
- Reliable fall arrest energy dissipation system
- Quick activating speed-sensing locking system
- Constant contact pawl system
- Swiveling anchorage connector loop
- Swiveling self-locking snap hook with impact indicator
- 3M™ Connected Safety ID (CSID) embedded in polyurethane bumper
- Emergency retrieval system available on some models