3M™ Class 1 DBI-SALA® Nano-Lok™ Self Retracting Lifeline with Snap Hook, Web, 20 ft.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Nano-Lok™ is ergonomically designed for ease-of-use and is ideal for direct connection to most harnesses. The extremely compact and lightweight design is virtually unnoticeable on your back, staying out of the worker’s way and making it ideal as a lanyard replacement. Whether your application requires single or twin leg configurations, mounting to an overhead anchor or for connection directly to harness, there are more than 30 models to choose from to suit almost any application. Nano-Lok™ locks quickly—stopping a fall within inches—providing more protection at low heights. In addition, tension is always kept on the lifeline, which reduces dragging, snapping and trip falls. Both features are key safety improvements.
- ANSI Class 1
- Swiveling anchorage loop with carabiner
- 6 ft. (1.8m) 3/4" (19mm) Dyneema® fiber and polyester web lifeline
- Self-locking steel rebar hook on lifeline
- Extremely compact, lightweight design
- Tough and impact resistant thermoplastic housing
- Quick activating speed sensing brake system
- High capacity external energy absorber and impact indicator
- i-Safe™ equipped
- Wide variety of configurations available