3M Class 2 DBI-SALA Nano-Lok Edge Personal Self Retracting Lifeline, Cable, 8 ft.
Couldn't load pickup availability
3M™ DBI-SALA® Nano-Lok™ Edge Self-Retracting Lifeline (SRL) is designed for ANSI Class 2 foot-level tie-off and leading edge applications - often found in construction. The SRL is ergonomically designed for ease of use and is ideal for direct connection to most harnesses.
3M™ DBI-SALA® Nano-Lok™ Edge Self-Retracting Lifeline's compact design is easily worn on the user's back and stays out of the way; it can also be used as a lanyard replacement. Whether the application requires single or twin leg configurations, mounting to an overhead anchor, or connection directly to a harness, there are numerous models to choose from to suit a variety of applications. 3M™ DBI-SALA® Nano-Lok™ Edge Self-Retracting Lifeline is designed to lock quickly stopping a fall within inches - providing more protection at low heights. In addition, tension is maintained on the lifeline, which helps reduce potential dragging and trip falls.
- ANSI Class 2
- 8' Length
- Designed for foot-level tie-off and leading edge applications
- Durable thermoplastic housing
- RFID equipped and capable with inventory management system
- Compact Design
- Built-in connector for direct attachment to harness
- Available in multiple styles and configurations
- Quick activating speed sensing brake system
- High capacity external energy absorber and impact indicator