3M DBI-SALA® Twin-Leg Nano-Lok™ Self Retracting Lifeline, Web, 6 ft.
Couldn't load pickup availability
3M™ DBI-SALA® Nano-Lok™ Self-Retracting Lifeline is lightweight with a compact design and industrial-strength durability. 3M™ DBI-SALA® Nano-Lok™ Self-Retracting Lifeline offers versatility for many different industrial applications.
Nano Lok™ is ergonomically designed for ease of use and is ideal for direct connection to most harnesses. The extremely compact and lightweight design is virtually unnoticeable on your back, staying out of the worker’s way and making it ideal as a lanyard replacement. Whether your application requires single or twin leg configurations, mounting to an overhead anchor or for connection directly to harness, there are more than 30 models to choose from to suit almost any application. Nano Lok™ locks quickly—stopping a fall within inches—providing more protection at low heights. In addition, tension is always kept on the lifeline, which reduces dragging, snapping and trip falls. Both features are key safety improvements.
- Classifies as ANSI Class 1 (grandfathered in to new standards)
- Compact & lightweight design
- Swiveling anchorage loop
- RFID equipped and compatible with inventory management system
- Quick activating speed sensing brake system
- Built-in connector for direct attachment to harness
- Durable thermoplastic housing
- High capacity external energy absorber and impact indicator
- Specifications Met: ANSI A10.32, ANSI Z359.1, ANSI Z359.14, OSHA 1910.66, OSHA 1926.502
- Weight Capacity: 420 lb