Champion 1-3/8" Depth Carbide Tipped Annular Cutter
Couldn't load pickup availability
Carbide tipped annual cutters are used when you need maximum performance. Specially engineered for tough materials, these cutters will continue to cut when others fail. Cuts holes in cast iron, steel, and ultra high alloys. When used under the proper conditions cutters are reported to last for 1000 holes.
- Available in sizes from 9/16" - 1-1/2"
- 1-3/8" drilling depth
- Ultra hard carbide tipped teeth permits faster cutting
- Used with the Champion Mag Drill
- Precision pilot pin ejects the center as a plug of steel
- Center pins also available