Crosby® G-450 Wire Rope Clips
Couldn't load pickup availability
Drop forged wire rope clips from Crosby! The Red-U-Bolt boasts an increased strength and safety margin, as it is designed to make sure the clip is properly seated when tightened. It also provides a consistent, secure installation.
- Each base has a Product Identification Code (PIC) for material traceability, the name CROSBY or CG, and a size forged into it
- Based on the catalog breaking strength of wire rope, Crosby wire rope clips have an efficiency rating of 80% for 1/8" - 7/8" sizes, and 90% for sizes 1" through 3-1/2"
- Entire Clip-Galvanized to resist corrosive and rusting action
- Sizes 1/8" through 2-1/2" and 3” have forged bases
- All Clips are individually bagged or tagged with proper application instructions and warning information
- Clip sizes up through 1-1/2" have rolled threads
- Crosby products meet or exceed all requirements of ASME B30.26 including identification, ductility, design factor, proof load and temperature requirements. Importantly, Crosby products meet other critical performance requirements including fatigue life, impact properties and material traceability, not addressed by ASME B30.26
- Look for the Red-U-Bolt®, your assurance of Genuine Crosby Clips