Crosby® G-2160 Wide Body Shackle
Couldn't load pickup availability
This wide-bodied shackle boasts a nuts-and-cotter-keys closure for use on slings requiring increased surface area. Its durable steel construction offers maximum strength and durability, making it an ideal choice for all types of rigging applications.
- Made in the USA
- Increase in shackle bow radius provides minimum 58% gain in sling bearing surface and eliminates the need for a thimble. Greatly improves the life of your sling
- Can be used to connect synthetic web slings, synthetic round slings or wire
- All sizes Quenched & Tempered for maximum strength.
- Hot Dip Galvanized
- Working Load Limit permanently shown on every shackle
- RFID equipped
- • Approved for use at -40° C (-40° F) to 204° C (400° F).