Dillon ED JR Crane Scale
Dillon | Part # EDjr-1T
Unit price /
Couldn't load pickup availability
The Dillon EDjunior Crane Scale is all about value. Behind its simple design and easy operation, you will find the quality and performance not found elsewhere. With the EDjunior Crane Scale, Dillon proves that economy can go hand-in-hand with accuracy, long service life and, most importantly, worker safety.
EDjunior Crane Scales are made up of two parts, an EDjunior Dynamometer and the associated crane scale hardware kit which includes the following: a swivel hook, oversized shackle assembly & a wooden shipping/storage crate.
- Provides peak detection as well as sustained load readings
- The load element design and strain gauges chosen for the EDjunior produce an accuracy of 0.2 %
- Readings are displayed with a resolution of 1 part in 1000 to ensure the level of readability required for critical lifting applications
- The exclusive Dillon SOFTKEY interface provides direct access to setup and display functions without the typical confusing menu structure
- With the EDjunior's low power consumption, typical battery life is over 425 hours
- Dillon's distinctive curve-body design further eliminates unnecessary weight and streamlines the unit to help prevent binding
- Includes: Carry case, shackles, batteries, manual, and calibration card