Dykem BRITE-MARK® 40 Paint Marker, Medium Tip
Couldn't load pickup availability
The Dykem BRITE-MARK® 40 Paint Marker is ideal for making clear, permanent markings on almost any surface. Its oil-based paint dries quickly and resists fading, chipping and losing opacity indoors or outdoors. This marker has a large capacity of paint, a heavy duty aluminum barrel and a clip cap for secure closure. With its threaded barrel, this marker can be screwed into a jig or apparatus.
- BRITE-MARK® is a general purpose paint marker that writes on almost any surface.
- Makes permanent bright marks on metal, rubber, plastic, glass, concrete, leather, stone, wood, vinyl and more.
- Quick drying, oil based, UV resistant paint withstands harsh indoor and outdoor conditions.
- Does not contain any HAP’s (Hazardous Air Pollutants) which makes them a smart alternative to using spray paint and stencil for big, bold marks.
- Does not contain any reportable amounts of Xylene.
- Markers can be used to permanently identify inventory, assemblies, tools, finished products or work in progress while resisting most work related abuses or compounds.
- Valve action mechanism prevents paint in barrel from drying when the cap is left off.
- Bullet tips are replaceable to assure complete use of paint in each marker.
- Heavy duty aluminum body with large paint capacity.
- Threaded cap and barrel that can be screwed into a jig or fixture for a continuous marking process.