Harrington 250 lb 3-Phase Electric Chain Hoist
Couldn't load pickup availability
- 55 ft/min lift speed
- 3-phase, 208-230/460 volt
- Chain container included
- 60 minute, H4 rated, fan cooled motor for the most demanding applications
- Pull-rotor electric brake is self-adjusting and virtually maintenance-free
- Ability to accommodate very long lifts
- Compact, low headroom design
- Completely sealed body suitable for harsh indoor or outdoor environments - IP55 rated
- Hoists are available in different speeds & lengths of lift!!
SMART BRAKE TECHNOLOGY
The NER/ER's Guardian Smart Brake has an electrical fail-safe design that uses DC current to control brake activation. The fast activation drastically reduces wear on the brake discs, preserving the correct brake gap. The result is a maintenance-free braking system with a 10-year hoist brake warranty.
EASY ACCESS SUSPENSION
External pins allow for a quick and easy change from hook to lug for trolley mount configurations on most models.
COUNT HOUR METER
The count hour meter records and displays the number of lowering starts and hoist on time which is valuable for preventive maintenance. This feature is integral to VFD on dual speed models.
STATE-OF-THE-ART CHAIN TECHNOLOGY
Harrington's NER/ER uses Harrington’s world-class, super-strength chain. Its shorter and narrower link profile allows for greater surface area contact, giving it better wear resistance and overall tensile strength.