Enerpac S-Series Hydraulic Torque Wrench
Couldn't load pickup availability
S-Series Square Drive Hydraulic Torque Wrenches are the reliable choice for repetitive heavy industrial use. Built for heavy-duty bolting and enduring durability, these powerful tools provide a low total cost of ownership.
The single body design is constructed from tough steel, making it more durable for heavy users than alternative aluminum and modular designs.
With ATEX certification you can be reassured that S-Series Torque Wrenches meet the necessary safety standards for safe use in potentially explosive environments.
- S-Series covers a torque range of 144 - 26150 ft/lbs (195-35455 Nm)
- Square drive range of 3/4" - 2.5"
- Maximum operating pressure: 10,000 psi
- Compact, high-strength single-body construction provides a small operating radius without sacrificing endurance
- 35 degree rotation angle and rapid return stroke for fast operation
- Tough manifold design with added safety feature for enhanced operator safety
- 360 degree click-on reaction arm with quick release lever provides easier handling, even when wearing gloves
- Includes robust handle which mounts on both sides of tool for extra maneuverability
- Push button square drive release for quickly reversing the square drive for tightening or loosening
- Available with optional enhanced tilt and swivel TSP300 manifold for horizontal and vertical maneuverability, with greater durability
- Constant torque output provides accuracy of +/-3% across full stroke
- Optional Angle-of-Turn Indicator provides measurement of rotation
- Shipped complete with a calibration certificate
- CE-ATEX certified for safe use in explosive environments