Ergodyne GloWear 8287 Hi-Viz Winter Jacket and Vest
Couldn't load pickup availability
Estimated Lead Time: 1-2 Weeks
The GloWear 8287 Hi-Vis Winter Jacket and Vest with Detachable Sleeves is made with quilted 3M Thinsulate Insulation for warmth without added bulk. The waterproof 300D polyester shell resists wind, while remaining breathable for warmth and dry comfort on the job. This quilted jacket features a 100g 3M Thinsulate insulated body and 80g sleeves for enhanced warmth and comfort in cold conditions.
This versatile hi-vis winter jacket can be worn 3 different ways for ultimate adaptability. 1) Wear on its own as a warm high-visibility jacket, 2) Remove the zip-off sleeves to wear as a hi-vis vest, 3) Zip into the GloWear 8386 Shell Hi-Vis Safety Jacket (sold separately) to create a parka for serious cold weather work.
- Type R Class 2, ANSI/ISEA 107-2015
- 3-IN-1 JACKET/VEST - Wear as a jacket, zip off the quilted sleeves to wear as a vest, or zip jacket into the 8386 Outer Shell (sold separately) for an ultra-warm winter jacket
- Wind-resistant and waterproof 300D oxford polyester shell + PU coating for protection from the elements
- Taped and bonded seams lock out water
- Bright fluorescent with 2” reflective tape for low-light and nighttime visibility
- 100g 3M Thinsulate Insulation in the body and 80g 3M Thinsulate Insulation in the quilted sleeves keeps you warm without extra bulk
- 2 lower front slash pockets
- Dual mic tabs for clipping radios
- Clear pocket on chest to hold ID badge
- YKK Zipper for easy on/off
- Machine washable