Ergodyne GloWear 8377 Hi-Viz Winter Bomber Jacket
Couldn't load pickup availability
Estimated Lead Time: 1-2 Weeks
The GloWear 8377 Type R Class 3 Hi-Vis Winter Bomber Jacket is designed with a polyester outer shell + PU coating for water- and wind-resistant protection from the elements, plus 160g thermal quilted insulation for comfortable no-bulk warmth. The inset hood features drawstrings and stoppers for a custom fit, and can easily be zipped in or out depending on weather conditions or personal preference. Adjustable hook & loop cuffs seal out cold and allow for comfortable wear with gloves. A zippered closure makes for easy on and off.
This reflective coat is a Class 3 garment and features 2” ANSI-compliant reflective stripes for nighttime visibility. This safety high-visibility jacket is rated Type R Class 3 for increased visibility. Type R Class 3 garments feature more fluorescent background material and retroreflective material than other classes, to ensure maximum visibility and safety in all conditions.
The 8377 jacket is perfect for those working in construction, transportation, baggage handling, municipalities or around work near moving vehicles.
- Type R, Class 3 with 2" ANSI-compliant reflective material for night-time conspicuity
- Wind and water resistant with a 300D oxford polyester outer shell + PU coating
- Thermal Insulation – 160g quilted insulation for comfortable warmth without extra bulk
- Black panels on the sleeves and front of jacket to hide dirt and wear
- Adjustable inset hood with drawstrings and stoppers, easily zips in or out depending on weather conditions or personal preference
- Easy on and off with zippered closure
- 1 cell phone chest pocket, 2 lower front pockets, 1 dual slot pen pocket, dual mic tabs
- Machine washable