Ergodyne N-Ferno 6466 Winter Work Jacket
Couldn't load pickup availability
Estimated Lead Time: 1-2 Weeks
The N-Ferno 6466 Heavy-Duty Winter Work Jacket is built for warm and durable protection in extreme cold. The 500D polyester oxford with breathable water-repellent coating protects from the elements, while 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation traps heat for enhanced warmth. 1600D reinforcements in heavy wear areas and YKK zippers mean this workwear jacket is built to last.
This winter work jacket features an exterior back document pocket, two lower exterior front pockets, an exterior front cell phone pocket and an interior audio pocket for secure storage. A removable hood, adjustable drawcords and adjustable hook & loop cuffs make for an adjustable fit. 3M™ reflective accents keep workers safe and seen.
Designed for warmth, functionality, durability and comfort, this is the ultimate thermal winter jacket for workers in any industry, from construction to mining.
- Rugged, warm and water repellant. The 500D nylon shell is highly durable, warm and water-repellent for the harshest winter work environments
- 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation traps heat for warmth in extremely cold conditions
- Insulated quilted sleeves for comfort, mobility and warmth
- 1600D nylon reinforcements in heavy wear areas
- Exterior back document pocket, exterior front cell phone pocket and an interior audio pocket, two exterior lower front pockets
- Tough YKK zippers with storm flap to seal out wind and rain
- Removable hood with adjustable drawcords, waist drawstrings and spandex cuffs for custom fit that keeps wind and cold out
- 3M™ reflective accents for enhanced low-light visibility
- Machine washable