Ergodyne N-Ferno 6471 Insulated Bib Overalls
Couldn't load pickup availability
Estimated Lead Time: 1-2 Weeks
The N-Ferno 6471 Heavy-Duty Insulated Bib Overalls are designed to be worn over work pants for warmth and durability in extremely cold environments. The 500D polyester oxford with breathable water-repellent coating protects from the elements, while 3M Thinsulate insulation traps heat for enhanced warmth. These black winter work bibs hide dirt and feature 1600D reinforcements to hold up through the toughest work conditions.
For convenient storage, these work bibs have 1 chest pocket and 2 side pockets. Zippers on each leg make it easy to pull on and take off the insulated bib overalls without removing work boots. 4-way stretch sides enhance comfort where you need it, and adjustable elastic straps make for a custom fit. 3M reflective accents keep wearers safe and seen.
These winter work bibs are a great choice for warmth while resisting heavy wear and tear in industries such as mining, construction and manufacturing.
- Rugged, warm and water repellant. The 500D nylon shell is highly durable, warm and water-repellent for the harshest winter work environments
- 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation traps heat for warmth in extremely cold conditions
- Insulated quilted sleeves for comfort, mobility and warmth
- 1600D nylon reinforcements in heavy wear areas
- 1 chest pocket and 2 side pockets for convenient storage
- 4-way stretch side and elastic bib straps for a comfortable, custom fit
- 3M™ reflective accents for enhanced low-light visibility
- Full-length YKK zippers on each leg make for easy on/off without removing work boots
- Snap closures on legs keeps snow and water out
- Removable knee/shin pads for added protection and durability
- Machine washable