Ergodyne N-Ferno Insulated Balaclava Face Mask - 3-Layer, Spandex, Polartec Power Grid
Couldn't load pickup availability
Estimated Lead Time: 1-2 Weeks
The N-Ferno 6955 Insulated Balaclava Face Mask features three layers for maximum protection in extreme cold weather environments. The lining is made of Polartec® Power Grid™ fleece—a moisture-wicking, grid-construction fabric that delivers enhanced warming while remaining breathable and lightweight. The stretchable polyester-spandex exterior makes for a comfortable fit on a variety of head sizes, and the front ribbed panel features an insulated mid-layer for additional warmth where it’s needed most.
In addition to protection from the elements, the ribbed design of the three-layer front panel provides a loft that creates a gap between the material and mouth—allowing easier breathability than some single-layer options. Reflective accents enhance visibility at night or in low-light conditions.
This versatile insulated balaclava provides the cold-blocking protection of a full face mask, but can also be worn as a neck gaiter or face shield. The unique hinged design allows you to adjust the amount of coverage you need depending on the weather, and the angled bottom minimizes bulk while layering.
- Three layer thermal protection for full face, head and neck warmth in extreme cold
- Polartec Power Grid Lining enhances warming while remaining lightweight and breathable; wicks moisture for dry and warm all-day wear
- Comfortably stretches to fit a variety of head sizes
- Insulated front panel for additional warmth where you need it most
- Lofted fit creates gap between material and mouth for easy breathing and talking
- Can be worn in 3 different ways: open face balaclava, neck gaiter or full face mask
- Angled bottom for no-bulk layering
- Reflective accents keeps workers safe and seen
- One size fits most
- Machine washable