Ergodyne ProFlex 9012 Certified Anti-Vibration Gloves and Wrist Support
Couldn't load pickup availability
Estimated Lead Time: 1-2 Weeks
The ProFlex 9012 gloves feature certified anti-vibration technology and built-in wrist support with Open-Center Stay, providing full-length AVC palm padding to reduce vibration and aid in relieving repetitive motion discomfort. Strong and durable protection for your hands and wrists.
These gloves are equipped with certified anti-vibration technology and a built-in wrist support system, including Open-Center Stay and full-length AVC palm padding. This design reduces vibration and helps alleviate discomfort from repetitive motions, ensuring a more comfortable work experience.
- Full-length AVC palm padding reduces vibration and palm impact
- Built-in wrist support with patented Open-Center Stay aides in relief from repetitive motion discomfort
- Gripping palm provides secure hold on tools and equipment
- Technical hex stretch knit construction
- Neoprene knuckle pad
- Reinforced fingertips and thumb saddle
- Low-profile molded closure tab with ID space to write wearer's name
- EN 388: 2121 X
- Standards: ANSI/ISEA 105-2016, ANSI/ASA S2.73-2014/ISO 10819:2013, EN 388 certified anti-vibration protection standards
- Patent pending