Ergodyne SHAX 6199 Lightweight Work Umbrella and Stand Kit
Couldn't load pickup availability
The SHAX 6199 Lightweight Work Umbrella + Stand Kit provides quick and portable relief from the elements to increase worker productivity and reduce weather-related delays. Kit includes one (1) 6100 Industrial Lightweight Umbrella and one (1) 6190 Umbrella Stand for securely anchoring the umbrella without using stakes.
Engineered with a powder-coated steel frame, a reinforced weatherproof canopy and 300D polyester, this lightweight but durable umbrella is built to withstand harsh elements. The unique tilt-top feature allows users to shade themselves from harmful UV rays at any hour of the day.
- Height: 7.7ft (2.3m); Top diameter: 7.5ft (2.2M)
- Four height options with peak height of 92in (2.3m)
- PU and UV coatings for extra protection from rain and sun
- Powder-coated steel construction to withstand high winds
- Rated to UPF 50+; tilt mechanism for full sun protection at any hour
- Vented top maximizes airflow and prevents blow aways
- Oversized storage bag with convenient pocket & ground spike included
- Hi-vis canopy with reflective accents keep workers safe and seen on busy jobsites
- Includes ground spike and SHAX 6190 Umbrella Stand to secure the umbrella on any surface
- Meets CPAI-84 flame resistance code
- Kit includes (1) 6100 Umbrella and (1) 6190 umbrella stand