Ergodyne Skullerz 8993 Magnetic Rechargeable Headlamp and Red Beacon Light
Couldn't load pickup availability
Estimated Lead Time: 1-2 Weeks
The Skullerz 8993 Hard Hat Red Safety Light easily attaches directly to any Skullerz Hard Hat and Safety Helmet light mount for use as a beacon light. When clipped to the back built-in mount, this safety light will throw light in four directions to keep workers visible and safe from far distances in low-light conditions.
This red safety light features a built-in magnet on the back for securely attaching the light to metal on the worksite or for storing when not attached to a hard hat or helmet. Simply detach from the built-in mounting bracket to use as a portable beacon light or to charge.
Designed for the utmost safety and visibility in a variety of environments, this red safety light has four working modes: high or high pulse for maximum light (22 lumens for 5 hours on high, 10 hours on high pulse) and low or low pulse for maximum life (4.9 lumens for 22 hours on low, 52 hours on low pulse). A one-button switch makes for easy switching between modes.
- Seamlessly and securely mounts to built-in rear slots on Skullerz Hard Hats and Safety Helmets
- Throws light in four directions to keep workers visible and safe in low-light conditions
- Built-in magnet attaches to metal surfaces for use as beacon light or for accessible storage when not in use
- 4 Modes: High or high pulse for maximum lighting (22 lumens), low or low pulse for maximum life (4.9 lumens)
- High/High Pulse Runtime: 5 hours on high, 10 hours on high pulse
- Low/Low Pulse Runtime: 22 hours of low, 52 hours on low pulse
- Charges via USB-C cable (included), battery gauge indicates battery level using colored LED lights
- Drop tested to 10ft // 3m; IP54 rated for dust and water resistance