Ergodyne Squids 3201 Fall Restraint Harness & Lanyard Kit
Couldn't load pickup availability
The Squids 3201 Fall Restraint Harness & Lanyard Kit is designed specifically for use with mobile elevating work platforms (MEWPs), such as boom, scissor lifts and other applications where fall restraint is required. While fall arrest systems protect a user when a fall occurs, a fall restraint system prevents you from reaching a fall hazard by connecting the user’s harness to a reliable, stable anchor system.
This fall restraint kit includes one harness and one 4ft // 1.8m travel restraint lanyard. The full body harness is built to last with heavy-duty polyester webbing and 5 steel buckles around the chest, waist and legs for easy adjustment. A high-quality forged steel dorsal D-ring is located on the backside for secure travel restraint lanyard attachment. The fixed-length, non-elastic lanyard connects the worker’s harness to the equipment platform’s available anchor points in order to restrain travel and prevent falls.
- Full body harness certified to ANSI/ASSP Z359.11-2014; travel restraint lanyard certified to ANSI/ASSP Z359.3-2018
- Full body harness designed for use with mobile elevating work platforms (MEWPs) and other fall restraint applications
- Non-elastic lanyard with forged steel snap hooks connects harness to equipment to restrain travel and prevent falls
- High-quality forged steel dorsal D-ring for secure travel restraint lanyard attachment
- Heavy-duty polyester webbing harness
- 5 points of harness adjustments with pass-through steel buckles for a secure fit
- User Height Capacity: 5ft 2in to 6ft 4in // 1.6m to 1.9m
- User Weight Capacity: 130lbs to 310lbs // 59kg to 140kg (including all clothing, tools and equipment)
- Lanyard Length: 4' // 1.2m
- Not for fall arrest, fall restraint only