Ergodyne TREX 6304 Step-In Ice Cleats
Couldn't load pickup availability
Estimated Lead Time: 1-2 Weeks
The TREX 6304 Step-In Ice Cleats are lightweight ice grips for boots and shoes that provide tenacious traction and extra stability on ice and snow. Stretchable one-piece design offers grip to prevent slip and fall injuries on the ice. Contoured “step in” 3D design easily wraps around boots and shoes for a superior fit.
These ice grippers feature 12 rugged carbon steel cleats on the ball and heel of foot for grip on slippery terrain. Available in multiple sizes and will fit over any style of boot or shoe for traction and stability during winter work or other winter outdoor activities. Tested to be flexible in temperatures down to -40°F (-40°C), the contoured 3D design allows you to step into these ice traction cleats for fast and easy on/off. These snow cleats are lightweight and can be folded small enough to be stored in a pocket or pack when not being worn.
- Stretchable rubber hugs the toe and heel of a shoe or boot
- 12 rugged, heat-treated carbon steel studs along the length of the foot for added stability and slip protection
- Stretchable rubber with a textured interior for a secure fit and large thumb tabs on the heels to make getting on and off easy
- Tested to remain flexible in temps up to -40°F (-40°C). Stretchable rubber construction won't break in cold temperatures, providing reliable everyday traction
- Lightweight and easy to store, available in multiple sizes and fits over any boot or shoe
- TREX 6301 Replacement Studs (sold separately) are easily replaced by popping the old ones out and the new ones in