Ergodyne TREX 6325 Spikeless Traction Devices
Couldn't load pickup availability
Estimated Lead Time: 1-2 Weeks
TREX 6325 Spikeless Traction Devices for boots and shoes reduce the risk of slips and injuries by providing spike-free traction on slick surfaces, particularly water, snow and slush. Powered by Soles by Michelin® (SBM), these are the industry’s most advanced spikeless traction devices. Designed for work environments where spiked ice cleats are not preferred, these shoe and boot grips make for easy and safe transition between indoor and outdoor use without scratching surfaces.
To achieve superior traction without spikes, the soles are constructed with SBM ice and outdoor rubber compound—the same innovative technology found in their winter driving tires. Tested to be flexible in temperatures as low as -40°F (-40°C) for the sling and -20°F (-29 °C) for the sole, the stretchable rubber material provides a secure fit and easy slip-on/off wear. Three distinct traction features enable optimal wear in any indoor or outdoor condition.
- Reduces risk of slips and injuries without scratching surface
- Easily transition from outdoors to indoors without removing
- Strategic grooves, micro-pumps and block sipings for optimal traction on wet or snowy surfaces
- Hugs the toe and heel of shoes or boots; adaptable for most footwear styles
- Adjustable cord cinches tight for secure fit
- Heel pull tab for easy on and off
- Tested to remain flexible in temps as low as -40°F (-40°C) for the sling and -20°F (-29 °C) for the sole