Fluke 62 MAX Infrared Thermometer
Couldn't load pickup availability
The Fluke 62 MAX Infrared thermometer delivers many of the features of the Fluke 62 MAX+, but features a single laser and 10:1 distance to spot ratio. You can use the Fluke 62 MAX to perform non-contact temperature measurements on transformers, motors, pumps, panels, breakers, compressors, duct, steam lines, valves, and vents. It is small in size and extremely easy to use. The single laser helps you pinpoint the target for more accurate readings and makes it easier to measure temperatures in hard to reach areas. With its IP54 rating for dust and water resistance you can rely the Fluke 62 MAX to deliver accurate, repeatable temperature measurements, rain or shine, in even the dirtiest and dustiest industrial sites. And it’s rugged enough to take a 3-meter drop so no worries even if you work from a ladder.
- Measure -30°C to 500°C (-22°F to 932°F)
- IP54 rating for water resistance and dust proof allow you to work rain or shine and even in the most dirty or dusty industrial sites.
- Strong enough to withstand a 3m drop. No worry even if you work from a ladder
- Small and lightweight; clips to your tool belt or belt loop or easily fits into your tool box
- Large, backlit display: Large screen makes data easier to read, even in dark areas
- Min/Max/Avg/Dif: Displays the minimum, maximum or average temperature, or the difference between two measurements
- Alarm: Hi and Lo alarms for rapid display of measurements outside the limits
- Power: The 62 MAX is powered by a single, standard AA battery
- 3 year warranty
Click here for specifications