Fluke Proving Unit
Couldn't load pickup availability
Verify your test tool without unnecessary exposure to shock and arc flash. The PRV240 reduces the need for personal protective equipment (PPE) when a known voltage source is not available.
- Sources both ac and dc steady-state voltage - supplies 240 V dc/ac
- A single LED indicates functionality, making this unit a simple-to-use solution for verification of your test tool
- Compatible with both high impedance or low impedance multimeters, clamp meters or two pole testers
- Voltage is sourced through recessed contacts that are activated when tested probes are inserted to avoid accidental contact •Includes Magnetic Hanging Strap
- Long battery life - 5,000 tests per set of four AA batteries