Gedore Torcofix TF-K Torque Wrench
Couldn't load pickup availability
The GEDORE TORCOFIX is a torque wrench that allows the user almost intuitive operation.
The Torcofix TF-K torque wrench from GEDORE is ideally suited for repair and maintenance work. The ergonomic handle shape centers the hand in the middle of the handle, which is the optimum position for applying force. Thanks to the fixing recesses on the scale frame, there is optimum counter-holding when adjusting the torque. The scale has been optimised by coloring and central positioning of the scale components, which serves to improve the readability and setting of the torque values.
- Models have controlled and precise tightening from 20-850 N-m
- Deviation of /-3% and thus more precise than the /-4% required by the standard
- 1/2" mushroom head square with ball lock. From 3/4" with square socket and pin retention
- For controlled bi-directional tightening
- New ergonomic handle, shaped according to the natural grip position of the hand
- Robust, matt powder-coated tubular steel construction, with galvanized ratchet and high-quality plastic parts
- Double scale N·m / lbf·ft and vernier are protected from abrasion and contamination by an enlarged viewing window
- Vertical alignment of the scale, torque adjustment therefore suitable for left and right handers
- Scale line positioned directly above the scale prevents reading errors (parallax errors)
- Precise mechanism generates a clearly perceptible and audible trigger signal when the set torque value is reached