Gedore TSN Slipper Torque Wrench
Couldn't load pickup availability
The finely adjustable TSN Slipper with ¼“ socket is the professional choice for specified controlled screw tightening from 5 - 25 Nm. The torque can be set at the factory or by the user with a tester. The achievement of the torque is clearly noticeable and audible signaled. Overtightening is not possible with this torque wrench.
Due to the technology and the fixed setting of the torque, this torque wrench is optimally suited for series production. Designed for extreme continuous use, it impresses not only with its impeccable workmanship, but also with the highest accuracy and a handling that supports this use over a long period of time.
- Select your torque spec and the wrench will be pre-set at the factory
- 1/4“ and 3/8“ square drive with ball lock
- For controlled directional tightening
- Over tightening of the screw is not possible
- Acc. to DIN EN ISO 6789, traceable to national standards
- Precision mechanism slides through clearly noticeable and audible (CLICK and slip ) when the set value is reached - overtightening is not possible
- Automatic resetting to the starting position
- Lightweight, but robust and corrosion-resistant construction design
- Precise to +/- 4%