Lube-A-Boom 35lb Grease Pail
Couldn't load pickup availability
LUBE-A-BOOM® is a calcium sulfonate complex thickened lubricating grease formulated in a 100 percent synthetic base fluid specifically for use on cranes, aerial lifts, shooting boom forklifts, hydraulic telescoping excavators and material handling equipment.
The synthetic fluid combined with an anti-oxidant provides stability for extended lubrication life. LUBE-A-BOOM® is fortified with molybdenum disulfide (moly) as well as Teflon®* to reduce friction encountered in sliding surfaces. Because LUBE-A-BOOM® meets or exceeds the specifications for EP-MPG and WPG grease, it can be used for other lubrication points on the machine.
- Water and saltwater resistance
- Remains free flowing in temperatures as low as -40°F
- Protects against rust and corrosion
- Compatible with most conventional lubricants
- Reduces friction and improves wear pad life
- Non-toxic, protecting the user and environmentally friendly
- Outlasts petroleum based greases