GX 1 ton Plate Clamp
Couldn't load pickup availability
Campbell's 1 ton Plate Clamp is designed to secure 1/16" to 3/4" thick steel. This clamp offers maximum strength, with a jaw opening of up to 5/8 inches and a durable design built to last. It's a reliable choice for any heavy-duty industrial project.
- Fits steel thickness 1/16"-3/4"
- Features Drop-Forged and Heat Treated Body and Components
- Can Be Used for Both Vertical and Horizontal to Vertical Lifting Through 180°
- Exclusive Feature is a Patented Wear Indicator System. When Any of the Cam'S Straight Line, Convex Teeth Are Flattened Between Unique Wear Indicator Grooves, It is Time to Change the Cam
- Note: The Pad and Cam Should Be Replaced at the Same Time
- Clamps Are 100% Proof Tested and Certificate of Test Supplied with Each Clamp
- Minimum WLL of at Least 10% of the Maximum WLL
- Made in USA