Klein Adjustable Spud Wrench, 10"
Couldn't load pickup availability
Klein Tools' Cable Splicer's Kit contains a knife, pouch and Electrician's Scissors. The knife's textured handle provides a firm, comfortable grip. The pouch is riveted and stitched for extra durability. The Electrician's Scissors feature notches for stripping 19 AWG and 23 AWG.
- Extra wide adjustable wrench opens to 1-7/16-Inch and fits heavy nuts and bolts up to 7/8-Inch
- Baby spud is convenient and handy size (10-Inch total length) with a continuous-taper handle (8-Inch) for alignment of bolt and rivet holes
- Designated lanyard hole for tethering, compatible with Cat. Nos. TT1 and TT2 tethers
- Forged and made in the USA from select alloy steel
- Precision-machined jaws are individually chosen and assembled by hand for smooth operation
- Industrial finish resists corrosion
- Knurl turns smoothly for easy operation
- Eliminates the need for carrying several fixed-size wrenches