Makita 1" Corded Impact Wrench
Couldn't load pickup availability
Makita's large hammer creates more impacts for greater impact power. With a maximum torque rating of 738 ft/lbs., this unit outperforms the competition hands down. Less vibration results in a longer tool life and the impact resistant aluminum gear case with rubber bumpers adds protection and increased durability.
Side handle rotates 360 degrees for operator convenience while the ergonomically designed grip offers greater control and comfort. Rocker type forward and reverse switch allows efficient one-handed operation and the conveniently located sky hook allows continuous use as well as convenient storage.
- Powerful 738 ft. lbs. torque and large square drive capacity (1") for heavy-duty applications
- Efficient impact system (1,500 IPM) with less vibration
- Durable gear housing protected with rubber boot
- Rocker type forward and reverse switch for one-handed operation
- Externally accessible brushes and ball bearings for longer tool life
- Ergonomically designed rubberized grip for more comfort, control and reduced operator fatigue
- Corded for use with 110v power source