Sterling® PDQ2 Tower Emergency Descent System
Sterling Rope | Part # KTPDQ2100
Unit price /
Couldn't load pickup availability
The PDQ2 is Sterling’s lightweight evacuation and rescue system for use in all work-at-height environments.
The PDQ2 descent-control device and the 6 mm XTEC heat-resistant Technora® rope form the core of this system whose total weight is under 10 lb (for a 100 M system). The fully-assembled kit comes ready for deployment, and packed into a durable, weather resistant carrying bag which allows it to be carried comfortably by the technician until needed. Custom lengths and configurations are available upon request.
- Kit contains: PDQ Device w/anti-panic feature, rope, 2 carabiners, waterproof storage bag w/shoulder strap
- Rope is made from heat resistant 100% Technora
- User rated up to 310 lbs
- Lightweight, kit is less than 10 lbs
- Comes fully assembled for fast and easy deployment
- Easily attaches to your harness
- Training is required. Users must receive proper instruction before use.
- Certified to meet ANSI Z359.4