Petzl 2 Meter Grillon Adjustable Lanyard
Couldn't load pickup availability
The GRILLON adjustable lanyard is used to make work positioning systems, to complement a fall-arrest system. Its length can be very easily and precisely adjusted as necessary for comfortable positioning at the work station. Depending on the configuration, it can be used in single or double mode. GRILLON is available in two colors and seven lengths (2, 3, 4, 5, 10, 15 and 20 m). It is certified to North American, European and Russian standards.
- The fine adjustment system allows length to be precisely adjusted for comfortable positioning at a work station
- Sewn terminations on both ends with plastic sheath to keep the connector in position and protect the rope from abrasion
- Protective sheath protects the rope from abrasive contact and enhances rope glide. This protection can be removed for single mode use, to bring the user closer to the anchor
- Replacement ropes available
- Certifications: ANSI Z359.3, CSA Z259.11, CE EN 358, CE EN 12841 type C, EAC