Petzl I'D® L Descender
Couldn't load pickup availability
The I’D L self-braking descender is primarily designed for technical rescue. It has a multi-function handle that allows control of the descent speed, positioning at a work station without the need to tie off the device, and fluid movement along inclined or horizontal terrain. The integrated anti-panic function and anti-error catch limit the risk of an accident due to user error. Its rugged construction makes it particularly suited for hauling and lowering heavy loads.
- Fits rope sizes 11.5mm - 13mm
- Designed for rescue: no gate.
- Anti-panic function activates if the user pulls too hard on the handle: it brakes and stops the descent automatically
- Anti-error catch to reduce the risk of an accident due to incorrect installation of the device on the rope.
- Pivoting cam facilitates taking up the slack in the rope. Can also be used to make a reversible haul system, and for short ascents (in conjunction with a FOOTAPE or FOOTCORD foot loop and an ASCENSION handled rope clamp).
- Lowers heavy loads up to 272 kg (only for expert users; consult the Instructions for Use for the device at www.petzl.com)
- Certifications: EN 341 class A, CE EN 12841 type C, ANSI Z359.4, NFPA 1983 General Use, EAC