Petzl Spin L1 Pulley
Petzl | Part # P001BA00
Unit price /
Couldn't load pickup availability
Openable even when attached to the anchor, the SPIN L1 pulley is designed for maximum simplicity in setting up hauling or load deviation systems, and tyroleans. The large diameter sheave mounted on sealed ball bearings gives it excellent efficiency. The swivel facilitates handling, allowing the pulley to be oriented under load, and direct connection of carabiners, ropes or slings.
- For use on ropes between 7 and 13 mm in diameter
- Maximum Working Load: 36 kN
- Designed to be used in conjunction with a descender for maximum simplicity when setting up a heavy load deviation or haul systems for work at height or rescue
- Triple-action opening of the moving side plate is quick and easy, even with gloves
- Rope can be installed with the device connected to the anchor.
- Red mark provides a visual warning when the moving side plate is unlocked
- Special side plate design protects the rope path and allows the use of a Prusik friction hitch in a progress-capture system
- Optimal hauling efficiency and lowering convenience: the faceted sheave only rotates in one direction, providing excellent efficiency when hauling and adding friction zones for the rope for additional braking when lowering heavy loads
- Certifications: CE EN 12278, NFPA 2500 Pulley General Use, UIAA, UKCA