Petzl Spin L2 Pulley
Petzl | Part # P001CA00
Unit price /
Couldn't load pickup availability
Openable even when attached to the anchor, the SPIN L2 is a double pulley designed for maximum simplicity when setting up hauling systems or tyroleans. The two parallel-mounted sheaves and auxiliary attachment point allow the pulley to be used for setting up various types of complex haul systems The large diameter sheaves mounted on sealed ball bearings provide excellent efficiency The swivel facilitates handling, allowing the pulley to be oriented under load, and direct connection of carabiners, ropes or slings.
- For use on ropes between 7 and 13 mm in diameter
- Maximum Working Load: 36 kN
- Designed for maximum simplicity when setting up haul systems or tyroleans for work at height or rescue
- Triple-action opening of the moving side plate is quick and easy, even with gloves
- Rope can be installed with the device connected to the anchor.
- Red mark provides a visual warning when the moving side plate is unlocked
- Special side plate design protects the rope path
- Optimal hauling efficiency and lowering convenience: the faceted sheave only rotates in one direction, providing excellent efficiency when hauling and adding friction zones for the rope for additional braking when lowering heavy loads
- Parallel-mounted sheaves and auxiliary attachment point for setting up various types of complex haul systems
- Certifications: CE EN 12278, NFPA 2500 Pulley General Use, UIAA, UKCA