Petzl Spin S1 Open Pulley
Petzl | Part # P002BA00
Unit price /
Couldn't load pickup availability
Possible to open, even when attached to the anchor, the SPIN S1 OPEN pulley is designed for maximum simplicity in setting up haul or load deviation systems and tensioned highlines. Compact, reducing weight and bulk, which is especially useful during technical rescue. The sheave with sealed ball bearings provides excellent efficiency. The swivel facilitates operations, allowing the pulley to be oriented under load. The opening gate on the swivel makes the pulley compatible with a wide variety of products (tripod, REEVE pulley, PAW rigging plates, and more) reducing bulk during set up.
- For use on ropes between 7 and 11 mm in diameter
- Maximum Working Load: 23 kN
- Compact pulley designed for maximum simplicity in setting up haul or load deviation systems and tensioned highlines for work at height and technical rescue, when weight and size are important factors
- Triple-action opening of the moving side plate is quick and easy, even with gloves
- Rope can be installed with the device connected to the anchor.
- Red mark provides a visual warning when the moving side plate is unlocked
- Special side plate design protects the rope path
- Mid-size diameter sheave mounted on sealed ball bearings for great efficiency
- Swivel allows pulley to be oriented under load
- Certifications: CE EN 12278, NFPA 2500 Pulley General Use, UIAA, UKCA