Scotch® Vinyl Color Coding Electrical Tape 35, 3/4" x 66'
Couldn't load pickup availability
Scotch® Vinyl Multi-Colored Electrical Tape 35 is a 7 mil thick, premium grade, electrical tape that comes in various colors. This flame retardant tape is suitable for wire and phase identification, color coding of motor leads and piping systems, and for marking safety areas. This tape is 600V rated and withstands a temperature range of 14 to 221 °F (-10 to 105 °C).
Scotch® Vinyl Multi-Colored Electrical Tape 35 provides electrical and mechanical protection with the combination of an aggressive, pressure sensitive, rubber resin adhesive and an elastic PVC backing. This tape is flame retardant and is highly resistant to UV rays, abrasion, moisture, alkalis, acids, solvents and varying weather conditions. It stretches easily and adheres virtually in any shape. Ideal for insulating electrical wires and is compatible with synthetic cable insulations, jackets and splicing compounds. UL Listed, VDE, CSA Certified and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant.
- The combination of the pressure-sensitive, rubber-resin adhesive and the PVC backing offers excellent electrical and mechanical protection
- Made of durable PVC
- Flame-retardant and highly resistant to UV rays, abrasion, moisture, alkalis, solvents and many acids
- Withstands a temperature range of 14 to 221 °F (-10 to 105 °C)
- Suitable for use in phase identification, color-coding of motor leads and piping systems and for marking safety areas
- UL Listed, VDE, CSA Certified and RoHS 2015/863/EU Compliant