Twin-Path® Sling - 20,000 lbs
Couldn't load pickup availability
- Vertical Capacity -20,000 lbs.
- Choker Capacity - 16,000 lbs
- 90° Basket Capacity - 40,000 lbs.
- Body Width - 3"
- Minimum Recommended hardware diameter: 0.86"
- The Check-Fast® External Warning Indicator (EWI) provides a criteria for pass/fail inspection when the internal load-bearing core yarn may be damaged.
- Twin-Path® roundslings are made with the Slingmax® Covermax® Cover. The Covermax® Cover is made with a heavy-duty, double-layer industrial nylon material.
- The outside cover is green and the inside cover is red. If damage on the green cover allows red to show through, return the sling for factory inspection and repair.
- Cover has been tested to provide the best ultraviolet (UV) protection and the best abrasion protection on any commercially-available synthetic lifting sling.
The Check-Fast® Inspection System is designed to improve job site safety. If the sling is overloaded beyond its rated capacity, the early warning indicator is designed to retract before the sling fails, providing an easy "GO/NOGO" inspection device.
FIND THE CORRECT LENGTH
Slings will be measured overall length as pictured.