Petzl Vertex® Climbing Helmet
Couldn't load pickup availability
The VERTEX helmet is very comfortable, thanks to its six-point textile suspension and CENTERFIT and FLIP&FIT systems, which guarantee that the helmet fits securely on the head. The adjustable-strength chinstrap makes it ideal for both work at height and on the ground. The unventilated outer shell protects against electrical hazards, molten metal splash and flames. With its potential for integration of a Petzl headlamp, hearing protection, and multiple accessories, it is an entirely modular helmet, thus responding to the specific additional needs of professionals.
- Fits head sizes: 20.86"-24.80"
- Shock absorption is achieved through deformation of the outer shell
- Strong chinstrap (more than 50 daN) limits the risk of losing the helmet during a fall
- Six-point textile suspension conforms perfectly to the shape of the head
- CenterFit adjustment system adjusts the headband and keeps the helmet centered on the head
- FLIP&FIT system allows the headband to be positioned in a low position, guaranteeing that the helmet fits securely on the head. The system folds into the shell for easy storage and transportation
- Comes with interchangeable standard comfort foam
- DUAL chinstrap allows the worker to adjust chinstrap strength in order to adapt the helmet to different environments: work at height (EN 12492) or on the ground (EN 397). The clip has two positions, corresponding to these two uses: high strength, limiting the risk of losing the helmet during a fall, and low strength, limiting the risk of strangulation if the helmet is snagged while the user is on the ground
- Unventilated outer shell protects against electrical hazards, molten metal splash and flames
- Certifications: CE, EN 397, EN 50365, ANSI Z89.1 Type I Class E, EAC, AS/NZ 1801