Kinedyne 4" Weld-on Flatbed Winch
Couldn't load pickup availability
Kinedyne winches provide a method for securing cargo on flatbed trailers, rail cars and other vehicles. Kinedyne offers a wide variety of styles to ensure the correct winch is available for each application.
Kinedyne winches are made using steel material that is subjected stringent Quality Assurance process. All components are attached to the frame using robotic welders for manufacturing consistency. In addition, the Manufacturing date and lot code are permanently stamped on winch frame.
- Designed to handle up to 4" webbing
- 20' storage capacity
- Working Load Limit: 6,670 lbs., 3000 kgs.
- All components are attached to the frame using robotic welders for manufacturing consistency
- Improved web slot radius which will reduce cutting and abrasion on webbing and extend the life of the strap.
- resistant to ‘egging’ or elongation of mandrel cap holes which will help improve winch bar operator safety.
- Industry First Three Year Warranty as standard on all Kinedyne cast mandrel winch products.