Doulbe Braid 1" Winch Line Rope - 44,000 lbs
Couldn't load pickup availability
Our winch lines are made from a polyester double braid rope called Double Esterlon. Double Esterlon has low stretch, high strength, excellent wear life, dielectric strength. It is identified by two green strands braided into the cover structure, and is available with optional Maxijacket urethane coating to further enhance the ropes wear resistance.
Our certified rope splicers will splice an small eye on each end of the winch line and also tag the winch line with its breaking strength and manufacture date.
Custom lengths are available, please call for pricing.
- Each winch line will have a small spliced eye on each end
- 44,000 lb. breaking strength (tagged with 8800 lb working load limit)
- Our tow ropes are constructed from a unique, hightenacity, cordage-finish polyester rope
- Offers low stretch, high strength, and excellent wear life and dielectric strength
- Each tow rope is tagged with rope size and breaking strength
- Available with maxijacket coated for extra wear protection, please call for pricing.
- Winch lines are made to order and might not ship same day as ordered