Wright Service Wrench
Couldn't load pickup availability
Service Wrenches, also called pump wrenches, are similar to check nut wrenches, but they have a satin finish, and their heads are set at a greater angle. They're frequently used on hydraulic equipment where high torque is not needed. These wrenches are also lighter than the big wrenches normally used for large nuts. Since the hydraulic lines are typically a low torque application, a technician working on pumps would rather carry a lighter set of wrenches.
- Designed for superior performance with a very thin open end for restricted clearances.
- Forged and Machined for Best Fit and Unyielding Strength
- Precision Heat-Treated and tempered for optimal hardness, ductility and durability
- Easy to read stamp pattern in order to quickly determine opening size
- Made in the USA. Designed, Engineered and Manufactured in Barberton, OH
- Meets and exceeds ASME B107 hand tool standards