Zoll AED Plus Full Automatic Defibrilator
Couldn't load pickup availability
When it comes to helping a victim of sudden cardiac arrest not all AEDs are created equal. Unlike other AEDs, ZOLL® AEDs support rescuers with integrated, real-time feedback on compression rate and depth. Recommended by medical professionals, the ZOLL AED Plus® defibrillator with Real CPR Help® technology guides rescuers in performing high-quality CPR and provides integrated audio and visual feedback to support you throughout the rescue.
- Includes: CPR D-Padz, PlusRX medical prescription, batteries, and soft carrying case
- Less than 10 second charge time
- Real CPR Help provides real-time CPR feedback on the rate and depth of chest compressions
- Audio prompts and visual icons complement the American Heart Association’s Chain of Survival
- Easy-to-place, one-piece CPR-D-padz® electrodes with a 5-year shelf life
- Fully automatic feature available — unit will deliver a shock on its own when a shockable heart rhythm is detected
- Rugged design with an IP (ingress protection) rating of IP55 for dust and water
- Can withstand conditions like extreme temperature, altitude, vibration, and shock
- Off-the-shelf lithium batteries (Duracell 123a) with a 5-year battery life
- Intelligent pediatric capability: Pedi-padz® pediatric electrodes can be purchased separately for children up to 8 years old or weighing less than 55 pounds
- Automatic self-testing helps ensure a state of readiness
- Lowest total cost of ownership for any AED
Real CPR Help® Technology
Integrated, real-time feedback provides visual and audio prompts, keeping you on track to deliver high-quality CPR.
One-Piece Pad Design
Unique one-piece pad design ensures easy and accurate placement.
Long Lasting Consumables
Five (5) year battery and pad life mean fewer replacements, less maintenance, and AED readiness.